10 March 2011

Things I Love #3

I LOVE Near East Original Rice Pilaf. Of course, I also love many of their other varieties, but the original is and always will be my favorite boxed rice. Here it is pictured as dinner for Piper (and Heidi) with lentils and kale chips.



As far as boxed rice mixes go, the Near East brand is one of the better ones I've seen because the ingredients are minimal and natural. I love the flavor, the combination of rice and orzo, and the fact that it goes so well with just about anything. I can eat an entire box by myself. And I have. One of my favorite meals is roasted garlic and rosemary tilapia with this rice and just about any vegetable. Make it an artichoke, and I'm in heaven. I would wholeheartedly recommend this rice to anyone. Buy it. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment