- Joella at Fine and Fair shares An Unusual Gripe with Bebe Gloton.
- Amy at Innate Wholeness offers simple Tips to be Present with Family whether you're having fun or would rather run and hide in a cave.
- Momma Jorje shares some good news and important information about Lindane and Lice.
- Charise at I Thought I Knew Mama shares sound bites from her miscarriage journey of forgiveness and gratitude.
- Shannon at Pineapples and Artichokes writes about how she is trying to raise her daughter to be accepting of everyone in Let's Talk About Diversity.
- Jennifer at Hybrid Rasta Mama discusses the overuse of the word "no" and offers some aid in finding creative ways to avoid "no."
- Melissa at The New Mommy Files: Memories, Milestones and Missteps shares The Case for Instinctual Mothering.
- Suchada at Mama Eve shares Sleep, Crying, and Balancing Closeness with Boundaries.
- Shannon at The ArtsyMama shares Ten Things I Wish I Knew Before Little Man.
- Kristin at Intrepid Murmurings shares Babywearing Twins: Tips and Tricks for Babywearing Two.
- Julia at A Little Bit of All of It tells the story of how motherhood came to her and how a miscarriage shaped her feelings and perceptions surrounding the birth of her first daughter.
- Emily at Embrita Blogging shares 10 Things That Make Me Happy.
- Lauren at Hobo Mama shares Postpartum sex vs. sex before kids.
- As part of an ongoing series about balance, Amy at Anktangle writes about a daily ritual she has adopted to help her maintain balance in her life.
- Cynthia at The Hippie Housewife is reminded that while the days may sometimes be long, the years are short, and after a rough day the best thing to do is give thanks for the best parts and try again tomorrow.
- Dionna at Code Name: Mama offers 7 Alternatives to Good Job: "Good job'ing" kids can be a mindless habit to fall into. Instead of using a generic "good job," try one of these ideas to really connect with and nurture your child.
- Darcel at The Mahogany Way shares the ultimate boredom busting activity for children of all ages.
- Alicia at Lactation Narration discusses the long journey of child-led weaning, during which she thought several times that her child was weaned before she really was.
- Mandy at Living Peacefully With Children: Letting go of the illusion of control opens up a an entirely new world.
- Luschka at Diary of a First Child talks about the battle between breastfeeding and formula feeding mothers and the industry that stokes the flames of a war on mothers.
- Mary Michael at The Accidental Natural Mama recounts her journey from "Mother" to "Mama".
19 April 2011
Favorites - Take Two
The team of volunteers for Natural Parents Network is an amazing group of women. Below is a list we have compiled to represent our favorite posts on our blogs. Since it is also Natural Parenting Blog Party time, this list is especially pertinent because even though all of these women may not be participating in the party, their blogs are all about natural parenting.