19 February 2011

Purse Play

Lately, Heidi has been very interested in the extra purses I have stashed in my closet. Every time I have switched purses, I've left everything that was "useless" in that purse, so she never knows what she's going to find. Unfortunately, I also never know what she's going to find. So, in an effort to attempt to satisfy her craving for digging through purses, I decided to take a couple of my old purses and fill them with safe stuff.


I didn't get everything in the picture into both purses, but Heidi did have a good time going through everything to find all the stuff. I put things into the old diaper wipe box and also into the change purse. So this occupied her for about five minutes. But at least it was five minutes that I got to walk around and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment