26 November 2011

The Gratitude Post

I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?

This week I'm grateful for:

Seeing Family: I got to see a lot of family members the other day that I haven't seen in a long, long time. One person in particular I haven't seen since I was a very small child but it didn't really seem that way at the end of the day. I always enjoy getting together with my family because most of them are pretty hilarious (in case you wondered where I got it from) and I can pick up some new jokes, like the one my father told about a nun getting up on the wrong side of the bed....

My father coming to fix my computer: Assuming that he "fixes" it enough so that it will actually work reasonably well again, I'm pretty grateful. OK, OK, I'm grateful that he's coming to fix it anyway, even if he doesn't.

Chocolate Mint Soymilk: Yum.

Soup: Can't believe I forgot it on my other gratitude list! I love soup. Even you know that! I just had some and it was tasty. I'm glad it exists.

Gratitude Challenge Participants: I'm thanking these wonderful people again because they are all so attractive and appealing. I love each and every one of them for their individual talents and amazing traits. Thank you, thank you, thank you again for taking the time to join me this week in gratitude.

6 comments:

  1. I am laughing at your love of chocolate mint soymilk, because ... well, let's just say that my thought about it isn't quite "yum." But hey, I love cheese, and I'm pretty sure (if I remember correctly) that you don't. We could probably enjoy soup together, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I better scratch that one off your gift list, eh? ;) I'll get you a bucket of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss you too! I seem to talk about you a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing site, Distinguished input that I can handle. Im advancing and might apply to my present place of employment as a pet sitter, which is exceptionally pleasant, yet I have to extra grow. Respects.
    Reseller Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Article. For updates about jobs in Dubai, Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Jobs in Sharjah, Jobs in Ajman, Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah, Jobs in Fujairah and Job in Umm Al Quwain in short, Jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) check uaeadvise.com jobs updates, it's absolutely recommended site and most valuable site for every job seeker. CPA Jobs in Dubai

    ReplyDelete