I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?
This week I'm grateful for:
1. Daytime Potty Trained?!: Is it true? Can I say it out loud? Or proclaim it from the rooftops? Heidi appears to be fully daytime potty trained!!!!!! The excitement in me is intense! Can I make this all five of my things I'm grateful for this week?
2. Not washing as many diapers: I've been doing laundry just about every day for the past year or more and now that I don't have to wash diapers every day, I don't know what to do with myself. Sometimes, I can just...sit.
3. Only changing a few diapers every day: Now that I'm only changing Piper's diaper throughout the day, I feel like I can do more with my life. No longer am I governed by the amount of diaper changes I must do! I can actually do things like breathe, walk through several rooms more than once and drink tea without having to constantly change diapers.
4. Not carrying a million diapers everywhere we go: It's nice to drag along my reusable shopping bags without a giant backpack full of diapers, even though I *should* also be bringing along a change of pants for Heidi, just in case.
5. Clothes that fit Heidi's butt: Sure, cloth is cute on the bum, but it's nice to know that I can buy anything for her and it will fit! Granted, most things are usually too big so I need to utilize those handy adjustable straps to tighten the waist, but it's nice to have to do that rather than loosen them all the way out to fit the booty.