This week I am grateful for:
- The Farmers Market! The one closest to me finally opened and I got so many great things the other day.
- The Daily Word. I love reading the day's message to Heidi and Piper and they usually enjoy it so much they ask me to read it again. And again.
- My Monthly Meal Plan. Even though I haven't been following it to a T this pas week, it is so nice to have a piece of paper on my fridge that tells me what to cook, or at least gives me an idea of what I could cook.
- Artichokes. Really. I love them so much and I am so happy that right now they are readily available for me to consume.
- The complex we live in. We get to use the pool free of charge and there is a small, fenced-in playground just a few steps from our townhouse that I take Heidi and Piper to frequently. It's really wonderful to have these amenities so close to us.