I've come to a point in my life where being thankful is not simply a habit, it is a need. It is because of this demand, I have decided to hold myself accountable to being grateful via a weekly, public post detailing what I was thinking about that week. I hope that this will help me become more thankful in my daily activities and I hope to inspire others to feel the same. If you would like to join me, think of a mere five things for the week (or more!), write them up, post them and add to the link-up below. Thank you for helping me bring back genuine gratitude.
This week I am thankful for:
- The health of my children and their amazing immune systems always at work.
- All of the men and women who work to bring natural gas and electric into my townhouse so that I might have central air conditioning and the means to feed my family.
- Steve's job and his willingness to go to work every day to support our family.
- My garden, because though it may be small and confined to containers, it has still brought me food.
- Every ounce of food I have eaten. I know countless man hours, labor and dedication went into its production and the process of bringing it into my home.