18 June 2011

The Gratitude Post - 6/18/11

I am on a quest to be thankful until I absolutely exude gratitude. Join me in sharing just five things you are thankful for this week. Thank you for helping me bring back genuine gratitude.

This week I am grateful for:

  • My children. Just their existence is enough.

  • The abundance in my life and all over the world.

  • Both cars that I drive and their consistency in getting myself and my family safely to and from our destinations.

  • The comfort of our bed with all four of us in it. 

  • My mother.

This evening my fortune cookie read this: Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. 

How fitting.

6 comments:

  1. I wonder who that one entry could be from? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know because it doesn't tell me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I am grateful for: The sunshine! Prospect Park! My feet, which take me running round and round Prospect Park! My little boy, who himself runs round and round Prospect Park! My husband, who came home early to take our *unnapped* (not for lack of trying) little boy out to the playground for some scooting and more running about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Rachael! That must be a fantastic park :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's a little late, but here's my link :) - http://www.becomingcrunchy.com/2011/06/posting-in-gratitude/

    ReplyDelete