18 February 2012

The Gratitude Post

I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?

This week I'm grateful for:

Workshops: My pastor, who is retiring at the end of March, is giving three final workshops at the church and I am fortunate enough to attend one of them. I'm so happy to have known him and been a part of this church for almost a year and I am happy to continue in the new direction we are heading.

Speaking: I've had many opportunities recently to share my thoughts with people who are willing to listen. I relish those opportunities and am grateful for the feedback I receive.

Love: On my fridge, I have a little picture I took out of a newspaper that says "I don't know what to do." and gives four choices: A, B, C or Love. At the bottom, it says "Just keep choosing love." So that's what I'm doing.

Prosperity: I'm feeling it. And I am grateful to the prosperity that is in the works for me (and you!).

Listening: Sometimes, as much as it is important for me to speak the words I need to release, it is also important for me to hear what others are saying. Truly hear it. I am grateful to my ears for doing that job for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment