31 March 2012

The Gratitude Post

I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?

This week I'm grateful for:

Getting away: I needed to get away. Like whoa. I've worked nearly every single day since January in either one form or another and I'm tired. My mother's house is a perfect retreat.

Fresh air: It works wonders on children. Not quite as well on Piper as I would have liked, but still it does them good to run around for an hour or so outside without me having to curtail their exercise.

My congregation: You know I love my church, but this Sunday is my pastor's last day after 35 years of service. I can't be there, but know what they are doing for him literally brought tears to my eyes. It reaffirmed why I love them so much and why I'm so proud to be a part of them.

An interview: I'm not going to tell you what it's for, but I'm grateful for it. You'll know when something happens.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a place to get away to. And that it's your mother's house is so sweet.
    You've peaked my interest about this interview.... can't wait for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for a reliable Custom Writing Service to meet your academic or professional needs? Look no further. Our custom writing service offers comprehensive assistance tailored to your specific requirements. Whether you need an essay, research paper, dissertation, or any other type of academic assignment, our team of skilled writers is here to help. We understand the importance of quality and originality, which is why we guarantee plagiarism-free content crafted from scratch. Our writers are experts in various fields, ensuring that your work is handled by someone with the relevant expertise and knowledge. Additionally, we prioritize timely delivery, so you can rest assured that your deadline will be met. With our dedication to excellence and customer satisfaction, you can trust our custom writing service to deliver exceptional results every time.

    ReplyDelete